Healthcare Living for Families is an outpatient treatment center that specializes in the evaluation and treatment of individuals and families.
We provide comprehensive therapeutic services ranging from medication Read More…
SUBOXONE MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
- – Certified DWI/DUI Sessions
- – Education and Support Groups on Gambling and Gaming (Video, Internet Addiction)
- – Traditional Outpatient (Day and Evening Sessions)
- – Intensive Outpatient (Day and Evening Sessions)
- – Partial Hospital Program (PHP)
- – Board Certified Psychiatrist
For more information please contact:
Yvonne Brock, MA, CAC-AD, LCADC, CTS
Director of Integrated SUD Services
INSURANCE ACCEPTED: MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/MEDICAID
Substance abuse counselors provide screening, assessment, diagnosis, prevention, and counseling. Which includes education, group and individual counseling related to substance use and abuse.
Healthcare Living for Families’ Integrated Read More…
The focus of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program treatment model will be directed toward the reduction of emotional or behavioral problems, and the restoration of age-appropriate skills, including:
– Facilitating the enhancement of an individual’s Read More…
Executive Park West
3100 Lord Baltimore Dr.
5602 Baltimore National Pike
M-F: 10AM - 6PM
SAT: 9AM - 6PM