Healthcare Living for Families is an outpatient treatment center that specializes in the evaluation and treatment of individuals and families.
We provide comprehensive therapeutic services ranging from medication management; psychologicaltesting, individual, group and family therapy and school based mental health services. We are committed to providing quality services to emotionally disturbed children, adolescents, young adults and families with the overall goal of enhancing the skills required to be successful with peers. Build meaningful relationships with parents, other adults and master self control at home and in the classroom.
Professionally licensed and certified mental health providers provide behavioral heath services under the supervision of the Clinical Director and our Board Certified Psychiatrists. Treatment with specific goals created jointly by professional staff and the parents/family are reflected in an individualized treatment plan which is periodically reviewed for progress.
REFERRAL FORMS for Healthcare Providers
- – Emergency Information Form
- – OMHC Intake Data Collection Form
- – Intake Document Checklist
- – Consent for Treatment Form
- – Client’s Rights Policy Form
- – Grievance Policy Form
- – Maryland Notice Form
- – Comprehensive Consent Form
- – Request for Confidential Handling of health Information Form
- – Medical Checklist Form
- – Psychiatric Symptoms Review Form
- – Primary Physician Form
- – Advanced Directive for Mental Health Treatment (Age 16 and Older Only)
- – Cancellation/No Show Policy
Executive Park West
3100 Lord Baltimore Dr.
Phone #: 410-701-7384
Fax #: 410-521-7005
5602 Baltimore National Pike
Phone #: 410-701-7926
Fax #: 443-636-5746
M-F: 10AM - 6PM
SAT: 9AM - 6PM